One Mear Road
P.O. Box 421
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781) 767-1650 PH
(781) 767-1887 FAX
Established in 1902, The Newcan Company was founded by Mr. Julian Marzinski and remained under the control of family members until 1993. At that time, the families’ interests were acquired by American Acquisition Partners, a venture capital company located in Morristown, N.J., but remained under the management direction of Marsha Moeller, granddaughter of Mr. Marzinski until July 1, 1999. Ted Bustany took over as CEO of The Newcan Company, effective January 2004
From 1902 until the late 1940s, Newcan produced decorative metal tins, metal cans for Campbell Soup and various trays. Beginning in 1946, Newcan was approached by Fram and Purolator and invited to participate in a development project for automotive spin on oil filters. Newcan has continuously developed through implementation of new technology its capability to design, produce and supply perforated metal tubes and precision stampings for the automotive & industrial separations marketplace. More recently Newcan has expanded its precision metal stampings capabilities with major contracts to supply parts for the building trade industry.
We acquired our ISO 9002 certification on Dec. 26, 1995 and our QS-9000 certification on May 3, 1996. On November 30, 2006, we obtained registration to ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009.
NewCan is proud to be members of the following organizations
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Quality Support Group